Feb 29, 2012

Thanks Giada!

I am so thankful for the Food Network Channel! I still get to learn some things although I am not in school., but someday I want to go into Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry arts. It's my dream to have my own little Bakery/Cafe. I would have loved to have one now and have my kids work at it with me,  . . . awwww, a girl can dream right?, but for now home will suffice. Thanks sweet Ella belles for helping Mama make these-it was great to see you getting your hands all over in this!! and Thanks Giada de Laurentiis for the yummy Italian eats!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You totally should Suzy!!! You are amazing with food. I can't believe how much and how well you make all the edible creations you make. It's exhausting, really. I always say, "If it takes longer to make it than it takes the minions to eat it...forget it!" But I can see how much fun you are having with your kids. They will have great memories of cooking with their mother :) Btw, Maui desperately NEEDS a great pastry shop. Haven't found one yet that I love. If you ever do open one, I'll help you with the interior design...I have so many ideas for a darling cafe...just no cooking skills! ha.